Saturday, October 22, 2011

Books


One of the few resolutions/challenges that I have semi-kept up with is the challenge of reading 50 books this year.
I am going to list some of the titles I have read here- I will try and list the second part closer to the end of the year. Sorry for the lack of author's names. If I took the time to find all of those, this would never get posted.

1.Made to Crave
2.Who Loves You Best
3.My Nest isn't Empty; It just has More Closet Space
4.Time of My Life
5.The Girl Who Fell from the Sky
6.MiniShopaholic
7.Organized Simplicity
8.The One that I Want
9.Look Again
10.I Remember Nothing
11.You Don't Look Like Anyone I Know
12.Getting In
13.Amazing Adventures of Diet Girl
14.Home Safe
15.The Writer's Circle
16.The Department of Lost and Found
17.A Bump in the Road
18.Not Ready for Mom Jeans
19.Backseat Saints
20.Too Much Happiness
21.Bossypants
22.Everyone worth Knowing
23.My Monastery is a Minivan
24.Live More, Want Less
25.The Hunger Games
26.Catching Fire
27.Mockingjay
28.Someone will be with You Shortly
29.The End of Overeating
30.My Fair Lazy
31.Thin is the New Happy
32.Working it Out
33.Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
34.Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
35.Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
36.Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
37.Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
38.Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
39.Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
40.The Happiness Project

Still on track to get 50 read. I have about 3 or 4 books going currently. If holiday things don't get too out of control, I should complete this challenge.

No comments: